Monday, September 23, 2013

I have not written anything for 2 years and here I am again, staring at the keyboard; alone but aware...I am struggling to rediscover myself, to connect with the inner self of mine that I have lost in the past few years, a disconnect that has made my life so confusing...

2 years ago, I wrote about my new job and how I was lost in the beginning. Now I want to tell you how this job has shown me the true meaning of life. You may wonder, how can I say I have been shown the true meaning of life, and yet I find my life to be confusing.

Have you ever been lost at translating what you have found meaningful into the practicalities of a mundane life? That is maybe what I have found confusing. For now in order to rediscover myself, I have no way but to tell you the life stories that have touched me.. so take a moment if you have...

No comments:

Post a Comment